Abbeville
    State
    SC
    post the vids Deano

City
    greenwood
    State
    SC
    I see what I can do, I only have maybe one or 2.

City
    greenwood
    State
    SC
    Had a great time , the trails was ok. The camping cost to much in my opinion.

George our group on 2 campsites payed $450 to ride and camp. That's the most expensive no shower weekend I've ever had. For that kinda coin there needs to be more ammentities. A camp site should be x-amount and that's it, then charged Brandon the same as a driver for taking his DD to the camp. Thank god we found some fire wood it was $20 for a little bundle, to fish in the trout pond was $10 a day. I was told a campsite was like $28ish or so, we could have gotten hotel rooms waaaaaayy cheaper.

City
    Hodges
    State
    SC
    Quote Originally Posted by 250f4life View Post

George our group on 2 campsites payed $450 to ride and camp. That's the most expensive no shower weekend I've ever had. For that kinda coin there needs to be more ammentities. A camp site should be x-amount and that's it, then charged Brandon the same as a driver for taking his DD to the camp. Thank god we found some fire wood it was $20 for a little bundle, to fish in the trout pond was $10 a day. I was told a campsite was like $28ish or so, we could have gotten hotel rooms waaaaaayy cheaper.
    Glad I stayed at home and watched Clemson lose now.
    Harvard

City
    Greenwood
    State
    SC

Duramtown Tellico aug 28,29,30th Report

I had a good time but I don't think I'll be back for a while, unless a bunch of people go hit the bounty hill. Parking was on a 45* angle and you camped 3 miles from the truck. It wasn't a great tow either. 3.5 hours through curvy mountain roads. There were some decent trails and a few ledges and hill climbs.
    Last edited by 01tj; 09-01-2014 at 05:17 PM.

City
    Abbeville
    State
    SC
    if I go back I leave the buggy at home and just ride with somebody. I know bombing down the roads in Clippa's buggy was bad ***. The only downside to riding with him I couldn't drink beer and ride at same time lol

City
    Greenville
    State
    SC
    Quote Originally Posted by 250f4life View Post

Wow, we stayed at the hampton and paid less. That's kind of crazy.
    This hobby begins as a search for the perfect setup, then gradually becomes the never ending discovery of the weakest link.
    Greg

City
    Abbeville
    State
    SC
    it was 9 of us on 2 sites but that don't really matter its $10 per person per night. Harlan is $25 a night per site , no limit on people

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast