Tapatalk

is this what its doing for you

When I try and use Tapatalk from my phone it doesn't work anymore and hasn't for awhile but it did at one point. I have reinstalled the app and even bought a new phone during this time and it still doesn't work. It works perfectly if you are not signed into the forum you can browse the forum and all is well. But once you sign into the forum it won't load threads, you can browse down through the hierarchy but once you get to the thread level it doesn't load the thread once you click on it. The other thing worth mentioning is I am active on three forums besides this one and this is the only one that doesn't work. I would be much more active if it I could start using my phone again.

I've never tried to view through Tapatalk not signed into the forum, but it seems to be the same thing. I use 2 other forums on Tapatalk and no problems on those.
I know I have said it before, but it seems to be a tapatalk issue. On the Tapatalk forum for forum owners there are numerous instances of this same thing, where someone can view most of their forums through taptalk but there will be one that will not work. Mine was doing it with RCCrawler for a while till the last update. You can try deleting and reinstalling tapatalk on your phone. That is the first suggestion Tapatalk Tech support gives for this issue.

Its weird that you dont have the latest update available too though.

I get that error message about once a week. When it starts I generally get it on everything I try to open in this forum for few hours then it stops.