Unmolested TJ

A friend at work is looking for a fairly stock TJ 6 Cyl please. let me know if you have any leads.

Edit: after driving a 4cyl she decided she wants to get a 6 cyl.

Last edited:

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
The guy that had the white one dad tried to get is selling an 04 5speed, stock, 115,000 miles, salvage title, I think it was $8,000

The guy that had the white one dad tried to get is selling an 04 5speed, stock, 115,000 miles, salvage title, I think it was $8,000
do you have any more information on it? contact info? I'm not sure if she is interested in a salvage title vehicle, but she might be.

just called him, hes sending me some pics. it was rearended and the tub buckled some under the doors he said. The whole jeep has been repainted now. I'll see what the pics look like.

I am getting ready to put an LJ up for sale..
2006 LJ Rubicon, white, 39k miles, automatic, rally tops hardtop (removable front panel and sliding side windows).
SC salvage title. Jeep was from Florida wrecked in front driver side fender, damaged axle housing and T-case housing. Everything replaced..
Runs and drives very nicely. asking $17,850
A non salvage titled jeep like this would be in the upper $20k's
I have it in Charleston.. can email pics

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f153/2006-lj-rubicon-3181777/

Last edited:
Theres a red one on greenville craigslist for 6500. Needs a hood and fender but thats a good price compared to what i have seen lately.