Daily Driver car ideas

Yeah, I have put 35K on my work truck since last October and only drive it 4-5 days a week. Needless to say, I have found being on the road is much more enjoyable than being in the office.

Yeah, I have only put 25K on my personal truck. August will be 5 years.

About 40K on the TJ since March of 2012.

Last edited:
Put 19k on my little hatchback since last March. So far, so good. However I've been gone half the time and when I'm there, I'm deep in some other project.

Now that the rover is running, my goal is to put miles on that stupid thing. Hopefully I can wear out the tires instead of let them dry rot this time...

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Its awesome that you are averaging 24mpg.
That's the 50 mile average, which included going home #1 from the meeting and in to work this morning, so that's higher than normal. It likes 60mph on cruise better than interstate. Typical back and forth to work is 19-21. Lifetime average is between 17 and 18, which includes a few 10-12 mpg trips to Kentucky and a lot of remote start idling.

My work truck is 2WD, but basically the same truck in an extended cab. It's lifetime average is 22. But, I do a LOT of mile at 55-65 on HWY 25.

I love my work truck. Very comfortable riding truck. If it made sense I'd dump the Duramax for one but the taxes have gotten pretty cheap on it and it's still a good truck. Probably will never sell it...