2006 Yellow Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited LJ

SOLD. Yellow 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon also known as the LJ with automatic transmission and the super dependable 4.0L 6cyl engine. A longer wheelbase for a smoother ride and more interior room. The Unlimited Rubicon, 2 door was only made for 2years. It has factory locking front and rear Dana 44 axles. Cold AC. Hard top and soft top. Lots of added on. Old Man Emu lift, AEM air intake, header, throttle body spacer, superchip and more. Have all original suspension parts. Hard top lift. With only 45000 miles this Jeep is practically new. Located in Columbia. $22500 obo. Call or Text Doug 803-360-8442. Here is the link to my ad on craigslist there are pictures. If you want any other pictures, just let me know.
http://columbia.craigslist.org/cto/4502759554.html

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Annnnnnd, the JKU Rubicons are starting to get in that neighborhood of price you're asking. Nice looking LJ but the buyers have a decision to make between yours and JK's.

Hate to burst your bubble, but my friend sold his 06 wrangler in similar condition to yours with a little less mods but only 15k miles for 16,500.