Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crawdad - 1977 Ford Bronco

City
    Greenwood
    State
    SC
    Nope, my name is Heath. I am new to the forum. Just moved to Greenwood.

City
    Columbia
    State
    SC
    Sorry Heath. There are two guys in Gr'wood that are big in EBs. If you are looking for parts, hit up Jbass on Carolina Broncos or Classic Broncos websites. I see you signed on CB4x4, intro urself on there and post some pics of your bronco!

City
    Greenwood
    State
    SC
    Thanks. I had planned on posting an intro on the CB4x4 page. Thanks for the heads up about parts. I am always looking fo something.

City
    Columbia
    State
    SC
    Him and another fella have lots of broncos and many parts as well. They are bronco hoarders!

City
    Columbia
    State
    SC
    A little update if this thread hasn't been archived. I've been deployed to Poland 2015 and S. Korea 2016. Both times were amazing, especially Poland. I got my bronco frame regalvanized and had Styuck powdercoat it. Big thx to Chris and his crew. Also had Chris powdercoat many other pieces in the undercarriage. Now I'm working on rebuilding the rear 9" axle and it's housing. I've added some drain plugs and bungs. New seals and new axle shaft bearings being pressed on this weekend. I'm not sure what I will do with my housing. I may have it powdercoated but I'm worried about the surface rust on the inside. I heard of a company in Conessee SC that zinc coats metal so I may look into that option. There's another coating company in Laurens SC. I'm looking for something that removes rust and leaves one helluva corrosion resistant coating that I can paint POR 15 over.

City
    Columbia
    State
    SC
    Will move from Introduction to Builder thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12