Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kazuma 4 wheeler help

City
    Clinton
    State
    SC
    That's probably an inspection port. That ATV is CVT belt driven if I remember which means you cannot roll start it .

City
    Hodges
    State
    SC
    Typically you fill the oil through the same hole you check it in on an ATV. That is likely an inspection port as everyone else has said.
    Harvard

City
    Leesville
    State
    SC
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfGT View Post
    It has no problem running. If you can get it running. It just won't crank. I'm sure it is because of the shavings in the gears. I know if I clean the mess out, it will crank and run. I just don't want to do that if there is some sort of lubrication missing.
    I would assume, (No experience working on ATVS) the gear on the "Flywheel and the starter should mesh relative precisely. If your concerned about the lubrication, i don't see where a little wheel bearing or some other type of Gear Grease would hurt. Especially in a ATV, water prone environment.
    Look at the Word Differently - In a World of Talkers, be a thinker and a doer.

City
    Clinton
    State
    SC
    Im almost positive that port probably has something to do with timing inspection since that is technically the flywheel of the ATV. That is where it will have the timing marks to use a light on to check to make sure its set correctly . At least that is where the marks are on my Honda and it has a similar plug..
    Last edited by YJeeper; 09-11-2014 at 12:31 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12