1996 Baja Tacoma

I'm looking to trade my truck for a 1990-1995 Toyota 4x4 truck or cash to buy one,
my Tacoma is super fun and can be daily driven. It has 90k on the rebuilt 4 banger and manual tranny. Just installed a new pinion seal, alternator, ujoints, balljoints, distributor cap, spark plugs and wires, I also had a new head gasket installed and has Downey headers with a k&n cold air intake. So it's reliable and won't leave you stranded. Shifts smooth and gets 20mpg
Like the title says its a Baja prerunner inspired truck. It has a long travel front end hoops built
By matt at performance 4x4 with a strong steel tubing bumper sporting 2 hella 700s. The front also has FOA coil overs and viper springs. Soaks up the bumps and jumps. The rear suspension has Deaver long travel leaf springs (f31 pack) and is capable of cycling 18inches of travel once long travel shocks are installed (I just have bilsteins in there right now) the truck is 2wd but it has a spool, so it WILL go wherever a 4x4 can with a good driver behind the wheel. The interior has 2 Hezco racing suspension seats, a GT grant steerin wheel, and a system with iPod hookup. As far as the bad stuff goes... It is an offroad truck so it has its quirks and doesnt drive like a caddy, but it is smooth. It has fiberglass fenders in the front that have cracks in them, it's just cosmetic but it does make the truck look a little beat up. Those would be $300 for a new set. The exhaust is cracked so its loud (I like it personally) but to quiet it up would be $200. All the suspension is custom made, so if a part were to break you would have to have it made by me or a Offroad fabricator (there's two in Columbia, matt at performance 4x4 knows the truck and is a good guy who's located in Columbia) or buy it from an Offroad site.

I am looking for a 1990-1995 Toyota 4x4 truck to trade or cash to buy one. 803-979-1344 text for pics

Dropped my truck off with a guy named cole that lives in north Augusta, found his ad on craigslist for fabrication, and wanted to see if he could build me rear hoops for cheap, he gave me an unbeatable price and when I went down there today he showed me his home built
Buggy, super good work. He's building them for me cheaper then I could so I went with him, I'll post up pics when I get it back but he has a full shop, plasma, welder, bender, blah blah blah. Seems like a great dude with a nice shop trying to start it back up after he moved down here. Good option for someone needing something done at a good price