Frame/Chassis/Juggy ETC

I know most of you are craigslist wizards so help a homie out. I'm looking for something with a frame to start swapping over all my ZJ stuff. Currently have a 44/8.8 set up and would like to reuse these axles since building tons would put me down for a while. Would not be against a juggy or buggy but I would be on 37s max with the half tons. Ideally would like a bare YJ or TJ. Let me know what you guys find.

Got around a $1200 budget, but obviously the cheaper the better. I prefer something with the dash, steering column etc but not a huge deal. Also I realize I won't find a decent tj tub and frame for that budget probably. The one Ethan was selling was Drake's originally and I had all intentions of getting that months ago but never had the cash until now.

Haven't thought about that to much. I wouldn't be against swapping the stuff over and still keeping my grand cherokee title and registration on whatever rig I end up with. I don't know many details on that process but I know Clippa had his older 4.0 buggy registered as the cherokee he got the motor out of.

There was a black sahara TJ tub with no title on Greenville craigs yesterday. It was a $1k, needed a windshield frame and running gear. Just saw a guy parting out tj also on there.

Edit:

Better hit up Charlotte Craigslist, guy has several TJ's parting out. "Mayodan" location

Last edited:
any pics of it currently? Also if my memories right does a CJ bolt up to a YJ frame? I've been thinking lately how cool it would be to have a fuel injected 5.9 in a CJ crawler. See some decent tubs on craigslist.

And WTF were 95% of YJs red? I do not like red jeeps at all (sorry brooks and company)

That guy in Mayodan looks like he has something I could work with. I want to just take a trailer and go look. 4 hour one way drive sucks but might make it this week sometimes.

Last edited:
If u remember ill take some later I got a new phone so I have no pictures..wherever the thread is to Oscar 2 there should be some in there but ill find some later

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

I'd be very interested. When you strip it down would just be bare tub and cage? No seats etc. If you have a price in mind shoot me a PM or post it up if you want.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk