2009 Toyota Venza $18K

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Not really the place, but if you know somebody who might be interested let me know ASAP.

Burgundy's car is for sale, today only (going to Carmax tonight). 2009 Toyota Venza V6 FWD, bought new in Nov. '09, fully dealer maintained, every option available except the DVD player and it's FWD not AWD. White with tan leather. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. KBB is over $20K private party sale, will take $18K firm. Title in hand. 77,000 miles

Last edited:

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I don't know how you can use carmax. Everytime I have went there, their quote is like 30 - 40% lower than what I can get elsewhere. Like the Focus I sold last year. I had it on ebay and I had the reserve set for $6000. The bids stopped at $5500. I went to carmax and they quoted me $3800. I laughed (since I basically just turned down $5500). The KBB on it was $7000 private party. I ended up selling it a week later for $6000 to one of the bidders from ebay that contacted me after the auction was over.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
What year was the focus? They'll give you close to kbb trade in, as long as its less than 10 years old and under 100,000 miles. After that, all they do is wholesale them out the back so they only give you auction estimated price. Trade in on venza is $17,500 ish, private party is $20,500. Have a quote for $17,000 from carmax but hoping for a little more from Toyota center, and less hassle because it has an extended warranty that I need to cancel.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
It was a 2008 but I always have high miles. It had 140,000 on it. But in perfect condition. The mileage has probably been my problem with them.