New to Greenwood, SC

I just moved from Charleston to Greenwood and am looking for the Jeep/rockcrawling community. I have heard there is a Jeep club but I can not find any information anywhere yet. Because of that I am starting a Facebook group called Upcountry Offroad that will be based out of Greenwood. Let me know if you are from the area.
www.facebook.com/groups/upcountryoffroad
Thanks,
Dylan

99 TJ

There are a good many guys in the greenwood area, I think they meet at a wing place. Check the Lakeland offroad section. If you get a group together and need a forum we can help.

Thanks guys. I Joined lowcountry jeep club down in charleston back in 2010 and there is a huge facebook page of almost 1000 people called charleston area jeep spot so i am dying not knowing what is going on around here.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Me and 01TJ will be leaving from my place in Hodges tomorrow for Jeep night in Anderson. If you want to catch up and come with us shoot one of us a PM and we will meet you at Godfrey's in Hodges.

We have a group Lakelands Offroad, we normally eat wings/play trivia/pop tops at TW Boon's uptown on Thursday nights. We want to get the group more structured but it's an ongoing battle. We are lazy. Either way, we'd love to have you come out to Jeep night as well as our weekly get together sometime. Also, a local place Carolina Tavern has done a few Jeep nights and we try to hit those up when they do them.

Thanks guys. I Joined lowcountry jeep club down in charleston back in 2010 and there is a huge facebook page of almost 1000 people called charleston area jeep spot so i am dying not knowing what is going on around here.

Stay tuned in here for a few days, you will know the local shenanigans.

I will be out of town afterwork tomorrow until tuesday.. Still getting things moved and all. Thanks for the invite and i will be making those as soon as i can. Glad to see there is a local group of guys to meet