Clemson 4 Wheel Center Poker Run May 17th

I was thinking if we could get everyone together, yes stop for a lunch picnic style. Is the 8:30 Time Looking good for everyone? Thats gonna be a early departure for those staying in Columbia. (6 am).

I was thinking if we could get everyone together, yes stop for a lunch picnic style. Is the 8:30 Time Looking good for everyone? Thats gonna be a early departure for those staying in Columbia. (6 am).
Yeah I'd like to join ya'll. We'll probably be staying in a hotel so 8:30 is good for me.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I've been on the fence about this but I don't think I should be 3-4 hours from home, possibly without cell service, this weekend. So I'm out. I'll get a few more projects done before life gets busier.

We've had a record number of preregistered vehicles! (150 vehicles & 275 plus people) We may reach the limit on the catered BBQ if there is a large number show up tomorrow who haven't preregistered. We'll see everyone tomorrow.

We've had a record number of preregistered vehicles! (150 vehicles & 275 plus people) We may reach the limit on the catered BBQ if there is a large number show up tomorrow who haven't preregistered. We'll see everyone tomorrow.
That's awesome. Hate we can't make it this year.

It's raining a little here in Greenville. Is the wild card hill going to be muddy again this year?
It came up a shower earlier up from what I heard. With the rain we had yesterday I will say there is a good chance it will not be dry and dusty. If it gets too dry I think the owners have some sprinklers they will put out.:grin:

Had a great time today and the new line on the far right hill climb was great! No mud, just good climbing.
Trip also took some great shots along the way. Looking forward to seeing the shots!
Greg's TJ did great on the hill climb, and turned several heads. I heard "that red TJ looks good!" quite a few times.
We saw some cool spots over off of 441 in GA and rode on a good bit of gravel roads too.