#BlewTJ

For aluminum links we get ours from branik all the time. Don't know if Stan has the best prices, but his links are sweet. You can also get the shafts you need there as well.

Why are you worried about shafts with a pro rock 60? Are you going to try and break somethng?
#Hammadownson

Just thinking ahead. With a custom width axle, finding a local spare is going to be impossible. But, if it does break a shaft, it will more than likely kill the ARB in the process...so... Also, I litteraly have a spare everything for the Jeep. Other than motor/trans/case, so it would be nice to have the rear shafts also.

And David, I will check into that. Def. not looking to go chromo for spares unless thats the only option, then I will prob. just not have spares.

I don't know how I ever came off the hip to build that buggy. Guess b/c I found a bunch of it at once....

AL Links, 3/4 heims, and two 1 1/4 heims are looking to run around $700. Jeebus that seems like a lot of money to me right now.

Thinking I will just put an 1 1/4 heim on the axle side up front in the current DOM link and possibly re-do the rear lowers in AL. I really don't like how much of the heim is exposed currently. It is probably just fine as is but I am not a fan. Maybe I can talk myself into dealing with it.

146 per arm for up to 36". Mine are 37" in the rear and 40.5" in the front (link material needed, not eye to eye).

WOD is $127/$136 respectively

Foothills wanted $135/$165 unless I could come up with a piece of material to do one link and the price would go down drastically b/c the Al. comes in 12' sticks.

Looking like I am going to order the joints from Barnes or Ruffstuff along with some DOM and brakets for the 3rd link up front and then get Buddy to do my rears if I decide to do that.

It's not really the idea of the shiny stuff, just that they are fairly long IMO and Al. won't bend

They are already painted silver, it looks like ***.

I remember what you said about reverse but I could not remember if we talked about nuetral. I think I may actually have to do a test run at Gulches.

it should def not lol it should act normal if tune is right...i wouldnt be testing nothing without wideband or your going to be testing your skills on installing new headgaskets

No sputter in neutral. But it does act funny when in a bind in 2h in reverse. Not real sure of the culprit. No issues on dry rev or in 4:1 or any other im time. Bit I did notice it a couple of times in 2wh

I'm getting the Wideband. What are some target #s you think?
also going to want to check timing and your gonna wanna run 93....does your supercharger kit come with something like this??http://www.summitracing.com/parts/vor-4gl238-078?seid=srese1&gclid=CNeLxKzf7bwCFafm7AodZxQAWA what this does is for every lb of boost adds more fuel...it has different disc you can change out to make it work right..i had one of these when i had a supercharger worked well but when i switched to a turbo put a real fuel system in and got rid of this

Last edited: