#BlewTJ

I have a couple ORI manuals. Its easy as hell although I believe you have to bleed both chambers in order to make any changes whether it be ride height or dampening. You saw how long it took me to set mine up. You can borrow my tank and this manual and youre good to go.
I have a manual. Will need a tank though. Yeah, yours was super easy. What day are you working on Mean Green this week? I wanna come by and check it out.

So, a couple questions.

Where are the cheapest prices on aluminum links yall have been seeing?

And any ideas on spare axle shafts for the rear? It's 35 spline and 31.12" and 30.12". Since it's narrow and 35 spline I figure it's gonna have to be a custom shaft. Didn't know if anything would have came in the 1.5" diameter that I could pick up on the cheap and have them cut/splined just for spares. Really don't want to spend $400 on spare shafts for the rear. #sheain'tno14BFF
I think my rear 70 are 1.5 dia??

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Damn I didnt know it had a pro rock you son of a gun. Yea we need to let some nitro outta them boys and get her down a bit. Hows the clearance look to lower?

It's really hard to say. It's not a drastic difference by any means. I would say that it would outrun the green Jeep though. May have to see...haha.

The power really comes in around 1800RPM. It's pretty weak out of the hole, but from 1800 to rev limiter it does pretty good.

It's got 5:13's but 39's are pretty dang heavy.

In 4:1 it's very strong though. 1st gear is basically useless. It pulls 2nd gear hard. I wish it was a 5 speed, but I think the auto will help keep it together. In comparison to Neil's JK buggy, it has very noticeably more power.

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393303253.456233.jpg
Can't decide where to mount the solenoid box. Was under the hood on te buggy but there is a LOT goin on under the TJ hood. Will have to put a longer battery lead on to keep it outside though. Decisions, decisions...

Thanks Hunter.

And Tucker, it may be the wrong way. Could have been pinched when I put it back on and flopped that way, or could have been wrong forever. No idea, will check on that though when I get the solenoid box mounted up.

You would know if it was spooled wrong. Sure looks like it though. Mount the S Box on the winch. I think they look bare with just the drum/motor like that. Be sure to mount it crooked like Marcus too. And then leave it crooked forever.

Lmao. It seemed to do fine on the buggy. I will look into it. I was thinking to mount it on the winch also, cover up some of that grille. It was mounted separately on the buggy bc of space issues.