Project Warroir for a good cause

Went to the scource and got a HOOK UP...solid is a solid group of guys. I am planing on building the 8.25 this weekend so stay tuned for pics. Aslo spoke to Ares fab they had a ram go down on the tubing bender and have fixed it and are working to get my order completed. Also got my rear lift shackels but need to get sway bar discos why are the jks so $$$ are they that much better????

So I have some updates to the build with pics the chry 8.25 is 99% finished with just the lines needing to be modified here is what it has. To start I stuffed one of these in there for good mesure
IMG_17971_zps2ce8c5f4.jpg
IMG_17981_zpsbfd20b05.jpg
And spoke to the guys at SOLID and they came through with
IMG_18041_zps22307209.jpg
Got some fresh IMG_18011_zps1255b9ef.jpg
And a complete bearing, race, and seal kit so everything on this axel will be brand new.
Ordered these IMG_18001_zpsb1167208.jpg
Screwed up and got them for a 99 and not a 98 My fault :pissed: So now I need to find someone with a 99 that needs these and pads to get rid of them to buy more stuff. Ended up getting replacements from the local zone they had everything in stock. Painted the calipers
IMG_17991_zpscf252e7c.jpg
and commenced to building the axel. Pics of that in a little while. And yes I did do the disc conversion from the grand while I was at it . Anyone know if someone makes braded stainless lines for the rear calipers?

Well been out of town for a few weeks back now before I left Got the axel swap in and running will post pics tomorrow and got confirmation all of my armor is starting to ship.

Thanks. It stops a thousand times better than even with abs active. I do have a small amount of noise when turning but nothing like the usual ratcheting of lockers of the past. With the solid dif cover it now takes 5 quarts of dif fluid to get to the plug hole so It may run cooler on highway travel. Over all I am satisfied . Now I just need to get my bumpers, sliders and armor here so I can bed line it , install it, put a 10 k winch on the front and take it on her maiden voyage...