FS: 2002 Jeep Wrangler Sport

Realizing building one of these is more money than I want to invest in a weekend fun type vehicle. Think I'll stick to 1:10's for now... at least until the kids are through college lol.

2002 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Auto 6cyl 4wd
~111,000 miles
Intense Blue Pearl

List below was all done by CFS Off-Road less than 2 months ago:

HD Steering Kit
Control Arm Bracket Kit
Coolant Resevoir Bottle & Cap
Tranny Filter
Oil Filter
Install front bumper lights
Alignment
Steering Stabilizer
U-Joint
Tailgate Lock
Tranny Mount
Rear Brake Shoes
Rear Wheel Cylinders
Rough Country 4" X-Series Kit (Info HERE)
All fluids replaced

$2915

Also has:
Used set of Teraflex springs. Chose not to use the RC springs as these were already broken in.
Bumper and windshield mounted lights
NEW JVC head unit with ipod controls
NEW Kicker 5.25" speakers in soundbar
NEW Kicker 4" speakers in dash
NEW Smittybuilt front and rear tube bumpers
NEW Smittybuilt softop
t-case drop (TeraFlex possibly)
35" BFG TA's on black 15" Pearl wheels (two of the tires are not in best of shape, but still have good amount of life left)
K&N intake
Flowmaster exhaust (has some holes in muffler fyi)

Jeep is clean. Interior is in great shape. LOAD of new stuff on here. Will make somebody a great rig.

$11,500 or best offer. Clear title in hand.
Way more than that in this, but I know you never get out of 'em what you put into 'em. :frowny:
PM or email me for quickest response. I'm in and out of hospitals all day so my cell reception is sketchy for much of that time.

jtoddcrum@gmail.com

image_zpsaa32b0e5.jpg

image_zps1220386f.jpg

image_zps280a479c.jpg

image_zpsa18c2b12.jpg

image_zps8fb79035.jpg

Last edited:
That's why I'm trying to get rid of it now Brooks. I KNOW if I still have it this summer, I will not want to get rid of it lol. A good cash offer will take this home. I'm too much of a tightwad to have one of these things haha. I truly despise spending money and I'm realizing now that attitude won't fly as a Jeep owner.