Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Hold your next club ride at the UORTC Advanced Training Grounds 'Big Creek'!

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    City
    Uwharrie
    State
    NC
    Posts
    11

    Hold your next club ride at the UORTC Advanced Training Grounds 'Big Creek'!

    Big Creek is a 120 acre property located 4 miles from UORTC headquarters in the Uwharrie National Forest that has been leased by UORTC to develop trails for training and fun. These trails provide challenges to test modified vehicles with lockers and large tires while providing bypasses that allow a stock 4x4 vehicle to enjoy the same trails!


    Big Creek is available on a limited basis for club rides.


    Contact Scott Fields at UORTC, 336-906-1644 or uwharie4w@aol.com for more information.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    City
    Greenwood
    State
    SC
    Posts
    4,101
    Can you just ride the property or do you have to be in an offroad training?

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    City
    Uwharrie
    State
    NC
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by 01tj View Post
    Can you just ride the property or do you have to be in an offroad training?
    Check out this link http://www.nc4x4.com/forum/index.php...roy-nc.145363/
    This is from a open ride we held the 4th of January at Big Creek. Lots of Pictures and testimonies!

    Also check out this link http://www.nc4x4.com/forum/index.php...rie-nc.146662/ Also on this forum.

    We mainly use Big Creek for training. We are now opening up the opportunity for clubs (possibly groups) to drive the property (with Guides) for a day. $30 per vehicle and a 10 vehicle minimum or $300 minimum. We will guide and help where needed along the trail.

    Post up Mid-Carolina. We took them on a trail drive there back in December!

  4. #4
    SUPPORTER 97TJGUZZY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    City
    Chapin
    State
    SC
    Posts
    11,809
    Quote Originally Posted by UORTC View Post
    Check out this link http://www.nc4x4.com/forum/index.php...roy-nc.145363/
    This is from a open ride we held the 4th of January at Big Creek. Lots of Pictures and testimonies!

    Also check out this link http://www.nc4x4.com/forum/index.php...rie-nc.146662/ Also on this forum.

    We mainly use Big Creek for training. We are now opening up the opportunity for clubs (possibly groups) to drive the property (with Guides) for a day. $30 per vehicle and a 10 vehicle minimum or $300 minimum. We will guide and help where needed along the trail.

    Post up Mid-Carolina. We took them on a trail drive there back in December!
    Yep, he's seen the pics he was just wondering if ou were having any open rides scheduled. The 10 vehicle group ride works well.
    --Brooks

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    City
    Uwharrie
    State
    NC
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by 97TJGUZZY View Post
    Yep, he's seen the pics he was just wondering if ou were having any open rides scheduled. The 10 vehicle group ride works well.
    We have no open rides scheduled. Only led rides like our 30/30 Valentine.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Clubs, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.