[September 6, 2014] UORTC 4WD - 101 Training (Uwharrie, NC)

We have our 4WD-101 Training dates set through end of 2014.

Next class - September 6
then-September 20 and last class of 2014 November 15

$250.00. This price is per person. You must provide your own 4WD
licensed and insured vehicle at this price. Your friend, relative and/or spouse may share your vehicle at the additional cost of $250.00. A guest 8 to 13 years of age may ride for free. No one under the age of 8 years of age allowed. 5 paying person minimum to hold class. 10 maximum. Price includes at least two experienced and I4WDTA Certified instructors.

You must pre-pay via check, credit card or PayPal. Preferred payment is by check. Please mail to: UORTC, 4026 NC Highway 109 North, Uwharrie, NC 27371. Put on memo line -class and date your paying for. I will mail you a receipt and thank you letter with more information. One week prior to your class you will receive a detailed informational email. If paying by PayPal, please use my email address Uwharrie4w@aol.com to pay. If paying by credit card call me. Contact Scott Fields at 336-906-1644 or Uwharrie4w@aol.com , with any questions. I will need your email, telephone number, mailing address and vehicle make and model. I can provide you with a 4WD for the class at an extra cost.

You will receive a complete refund if we do not reach the class size minimum or for some reason the class is not held. You may also choose to transfer your payment to a future class. We will hold the class - rain or shine!

4WD - 101 Program of Instruction
- Welcome, Meet and Greet, Forms/Paperwork
- PowerPoint - 4WD Familiarization
- 360 Vehicle Walk Around/Pre-Trip Inspection
- Obstacle Course Coaching and Proper Technique Building
- Box Lunch(included in price) - provided by Eldorado Outpost
- Recovery Familiarization
- Hi-Lift Jack Familiarization
- Trail Ride and Coaching on UORTC Private Trail Systems or USFS Trail System
- Return from trail Ride, Completion Materials**

This is a 9 to 10 hour class.

**Also included in class (take home stuff): LED lighted pen, T-shirt, UORTC stickers, 4WD-101 training info in a 3-ring binder and a Certificate of Completion!

REMEMBER: Invest in YOU, the driver FIRST - vehicle second!

Proven Fact! - One can travel just as far with a stock or near stock vehicle if the driver has the Skills! Just think what you can do with a modified vehicle and MUCH safer too, For You, Your loved ones and your vehicle! The environment will benefit also!
Please - TREAD Lightly!

We use our own property for 101 classes (Ron's and UORTC's). Occasionally we will use the USFS trails.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"This is an event that is being conducted on the Uwharrie National Forest and is authorized under a Special Use Permit."

"USDA – Forest Service Nondiscrimination Statement

The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Forest Service prohibits discrimination in its programs on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or marital or family status. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, Room 326-W, Whitten Building, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call (202) 720-5964 (voice and TDD). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer."

Attachments

Last edited: