2000 TJ and 2004 TJ Both lifted/semi built

First off, these are not mine. I have a buddy who is a dealer and thought they were really good prices on them so i'd pass the deal along. He will probably post them on the internet a whole lot higher in the next couple of weeks but said if someone was interested before he did much to them he would make a deal...

Anyway....

2000 TJ 4.0 5 Speed 120ishK miles. 4" lift of some sort. Lockers in front and rear. Assume them to be lunchbox lockers. I think it has a 44 rear but have not put my hands on it yet. Has a winch and aftermarket front bumper. Looks to be a Ramsey 8K. Hi lift jack mounted to bumper. Soft top is supposed to be in good shape. Right front fender has some damage and the right side window frame is bent. Has hard doors. Brand new set of 33" BFG AT's $7800

2004 TJ 4.0 5 Speed 80ishK miles. 4-6" lift of some sort. Don't know anything about axle setup. 35" Cooper STT's with good tread. Hard top. Hard doors. Aftermarket bumpers. Tube fenders. Hi lift on the hood. Painted semi gloss black. May be plasti dipped i'm hoping and its factory tan. As it sits $8250 and I think he's gonna paint it soon so price would go up then.

They are both going to be here in town this week I think so if anyone is interested just let me know. Posting pics after I finish this.