Finally building a shop

My dad has just closed his shop. He is retiring. He has amassed a treasure trove of very nice tools including a lift. I know he is resistant to putting stuff on craigslist because of the potential of theft etc.
I can get details on the lift if you are interested. He is one of those guys that keeps the instruction books on everything and maintains his tools.

He built his business on Clemson Bus fleet services. He was contracted to do all their bus work.
The shop is located right off 85 in Powdersville SC. Between Greenville and Clemson.

Jay

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My dad has just closed his shop. He is retiring. He has amassed a treasure trove of very nice tools including a lift. I know he is resistant to putting stuff on craigslist because of the potential of theft etc.
I can get details on the lift if you are interested. He is one of those guys that keeps the instruction books on everything and maintains his tools.

He built his business on Clemson Bus fleet services. He was contracted to do all their bus work.
The shop is located right off 85 in Powdersville SC. Between Greenville and Clemson.

Jay

Pm me his phone number. I'd love to take a look at what he has and wants to sell

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

My dad is a nice guy. Give ya the shirt off his back kinda guy... Miller type. I will share his info with you if you are serious. I want to look out for him. It would be great if he could find homes for his stuff through here. A place I trust...

Send me an email saludaranger@gmail.com
My name is Jay Robinson.
I will help get interested parties together.

Just spoke to him. He says he only has good quality stuff. No junk. He will make a list of what's available and i can relay via email... Or I'll post up in a separate thread.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Jay, when you have the list send it my way too please. Can't do any big ticket items right now but there's a few things I'd like to pick up.

It would be a great help to my dad to sell it and I would feel great about it going to you guys. Maybe once he has a list we can take a trip up and y'all can fill up your trucks. He is ready to lease out his building so he is ready to clear out.

Thanks guys.