Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Solar Solutions Window Tinting (Lexington, SC)

City
    Leesville
    State
    SC
    Quote Originally Posted by 97TJGUZZY View Post
    mine was 27% up front and I didnt get any cert sticker
    He probably didn't think you cared since you went darker than legal on the back. They used to out the stickers between the glass and film. When I picked up the jeep doors he had not put stickers on and just stuck them to the outside of the film. He said he tinted a whole car for a lady, legal with stickers, and when she picked it up she pitched a fit about the stickers, so he had to redo the whole car without them. Since then he puts them on the outside.

I'm sure if you want them you could go back by sometime and he'd stick them on.
    '04 LJ Sleeper

City
    Chapin
    State
    SC
    Quote Originally Posted by LBarr2002 View Post
    He probably didn't think you cared since you went darker than legal on the back. They used to out the stickers between the glass and film. When I picked up the jeep doors he had not put stickers on and just stuck them to the outside of the film. He said he tinted a whole car for a lady, legal with stickers, and when she picked it up she pitched a fit about the stickers, so he had to redo the whole car without them. Since then he puts them on the outside.

I'm sure if you want them you could go back by sometime and he'd stick them on.
    he said that 20% was legal on the back windows. But no I could care less about the cert stickers.
    --Brooks

City
    Chapin
    State
    SC
    Quote Originally Posted by 97TJGUZZY View Post
    he said that 20% was legal on the back windows. But no I could care less about the cert stickers.
    actually, I didnt ask for legal out back, I asked for the stock tint. which was 20% I asked for legal up front.
    --Brooks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12