snake salvation harlan ky

Dude...

last year at Oscar 1, we met this dude who tried to sell us a 3 wheeler. He told us all about these secret trails on the mountain, how he finds ginsing roots and sells them, and how he catches snakes for the snake charming church. There are many a folk I have met throughout my 28 years and I thought they could end up on tv....Big Cody was not one of them....

Flash forward to tonight Freeman calls and says holy **** dude the 3 wheeler guy from Harlan is on tv! Yep he is a main character on Snake Salvation on National Geographic.... Evarts is a crazy place....

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/snake-salvation/videos/a-newbie-snake-hunter/

hes the big fat guy

Last edited:

01tj

Ben Stoddard went on them one time I belive. I think it may have been OSCAR 1 when they went.

01tj

nah, ben was going to ride them this year at OSCAR 2. I think they ended up hitting many of them.
I know it wasnt OSCAR 2. Ben was on his Teryx on the trip I'm talking about, and he was on the RZR at OSCAR2. There was a huge group of SXSs and he took off with them but ended up turning around or somthing. I bet there is badass trails all over that mountain thats not a part of the offroad park.

Last edited by a moderator: