2 weeks notice

Turned mine in today.... Time to move ahead and where I was at just wasn't working out any longer...

Im headed to Mt. Pleasant police department starting Oct 14th... there were a long list of things to consider, but just couldn't pass up the kind of money they offered .... Oh and the permanent vacation feel to living at the coast... Hate to leave the upstate, but its time to go...

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk 2

01tj

Turned mine in today.... Time to move ahead and where I was at just wasn't working out any longer...

Im headed to Mt. Pleasant police department starting Oct 14th... there were a long list of things to consider, but just couldn't pass up the kind of money they offered .... Oh and the permanent vacation feel to living at the coast... Hate to leave the upstate, but its time to go...

Congrats David! So what about the Zuk????

The sun will be finished... im probably gonna drop it off somewhere and have it figured out... its ready to wheel minus the head gasket or head or whatever problem it is...

Putting my 2 week notice in was probably one of the best things i've ever done at my current job. Such a weight lifted off.

Congrats man. Charleston is a cool place to live. You'll get to see a lot of douchebag rich kids with dumb trucks in mt plastic.

Yeah, what steve said. If you want to fit in, order a leveling kit for the front and drop shackle for the back. Some HID's, Graps, and a squat life sticker.