This is why we cant have nice things....

I mean, she shouldn't have rammed his ****... BUT, he should have not been the arrogant prick that he is and moved when she asked... Did he go to far? Obviously. Wound some of us done the same? Probably?

Back to the titties...

I mean, she shouldn't have rammed his ****... BUT, he should have not been the arrogant prick that he is and moved when she asked... Did he go to far? Obviously. Wound some of us done the same? Probably?

Back to the titties...
The vid doesn't show that she may have asked multiple times, tried to squeeze around while the dumb a&& sat there and watched.

From Hardline

We were talking to LC he was sitting in road and some chick pulls in front of him and instead of going around him or asking nicely for him to back up she gets smart ...long story short she said if he didn't back up she would push him out of the way and he said please do ...so she puts it in drive and pulls up and hits his buggy and tries to push him so he fires up and hits the skinny pedal pushed her backwards about 15 ft
Well there ya go. If your parked in the road and see someone coming most decent people would try and move without a word said. But then again I'm used to put 10k tons behind my front bumper and not asking.

From Hardline

We were talking to LC he was sitting in road and some chick pulls in front of him and instead of going around him or asking nicely for him to back up she gets smart ...long story short she said if he didn't back up she would push him out of the way and he said please do ...so she puts it in drive and pulls up and hits his buggy and tries to push him so he fires up and hits the skinny pedal pushed her backwards about 15 ft
Right or wrong, it does not look like most of that is at the Youtube page, so all your average person gets is the "dumb rednecks laughing at girl in Cherokee being bullied" perspective. It's already got over 7k views.........most probably with the wrong opinion.

Right or wrong, it does not look like most of that is at the Youtube page, so all your average person gets is the "dumb rednecks laughing at girl in Cherokee being bullied" perspective. It's already got over 7k views.........most probably with the wrong opinion.
+1. Way to make the sport look stupid

Sent from my DROID BIONIC