Brooks having a kid???

Congrats brooks. I saw the pics of baby bickleys 1st jeep shirt.

I saw this the other day and thought it was awesome for a kids bed/baby's first tetanus ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377560981.224341.jpg

And it seems like just yesterday that while being roommates, we "bought each other christmas presents (rc crawlers)" so the females wouldn't find out that we bought ourselves a remote controlled trucks in college during xmas time. Stayed up till 3am building a Knex bridge across our entire living room, just to tear it down and rebuilt it, better and stronger. and basically being kids ourselves. Now, after all the college shennigans and beer, he's got one of his own on the way!! Congrats bud! Excited for you two!!

Now you have an excuse to buy all those stupid things that you wouldn't have gotten judge for before!! Do i see a 24v powerwheel in the future?!?

And it seems like just yesterday that while being roommates, we "bought each other christmas presents (rc crawlers)" so the females wouldn't find out that we bought ourselves a remote controlled trucks in college during xmas time. Stayed up till 3am building a Knex bridge across our entire living room, just to tear it down and rebuilt it, better and stronger. and basically being kids ourselves. Now, after all the college shennigans and beer, he's got one of his own on the way!! Congrats bud! Excited for you two!!

Now you have an excuse to buy all those stupid things that you wouldn't have gotten judge for before!! Do i see a 24v powerwheel in the future?!?
Thanks Casey!