A few pics from the SRRS round three at gray rock

Krawlers have pretty weak sidewalls. When I got my first set everyone always told me to run around 8-10 in the 4runner. Weight was prob a touch heavier though. Those tires would work at 100 PSI though...lol

[video=youtube_share;1qog_F7H_Q4]http://youtu.be/1qog_F7H_Q4[/video]

Ram-Rod got some MadRam love today. Hammadown son. When you see the camera, you can't back up...lol

Krawlers have pretty weak sidewalls. When I got my first set everyone always told me to run around 8-10 in the 4runner. Weight was prob a touch heavier though. Those tires would work at 100 PSI though...lol
Depending on the terrain. I run 9-10 in my km2's without bead locks. On a 7.5" rim though.

It's not the bead issue. It's the weak sidewall. Lay a Krawler over and let it roll under a beadlock and you have yourself a cut in half Krawler.

Glad I havent spent money on beadlocks then. So is the km2 sidewall stronger than a krawler cause I recently witnessed some 40" km2's wrinkle over some walkers at 4 psi without any prob.

01tj

I may run them a little lower in the morning. Last year at Gray Rock I ran them low and the full throttle assaults cut a side wall. I hope to crawl around this weekend though.