Exit 33 Issues

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
There have been trespassing issues at Exit 33. I just got word that the owner is shutting it down for the month of July.

***NO CLUB MEMBERS ARE TO ENTER THE PARK UNTIL AUG 1ST! THE GATE CODE WILL BE CHANGED!***

The trespassers were not paying members. The owner is keeping members out to isolate the problem people.

I'll post any updates here as I get them.

01tj

Gillis just called telling me about it, its a shame that it has to come to this......

james

SUPPORTER
People that have no respect for private property ruin it for us all - on many fronts.
Yeah, probably the biggest contributing factor to a lot of places putting up no trespassing signs. 33 was closed for a long time about 7-8 years ago for the same stuff. Beer cans, shell casing, other trash, abandoned cars, people like that make it hard for people who clean up after themselves and tread lightly.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Yeah, probably the biggest contributing factor to a lot of places putting up no trespassing signs. 33 was closed for a long time about 7-8 years ago for the same stuff. Beer cans, shell casing, other trash, abandoned cars, people like that make it hard for people who clean up after themselves and tread lightly.

What put it over the top last time was when the little girl was injured, and had to be air lifted out to Columbia.
She was with her parents riding 4 wheelers, and jumped over a hill right into a truck she couldn't see on the other side.
They were trespassing, and that was enough for Tim to get pissed. He grabbed up the lease, and sit it down within a month.

james

SUPPORTER
What put it over the top last time was when the little girl was injured, and had to be air lifted out to Columbia.
She was with her parents riding 4 wheelers, and jumped over a hill right into a truck she couldn't see on the other side.
They were trespassing, and that was enough for Tim to get pissed. He grabbed up the lease, and sit it down within a month.
That sucked, I remember reading that.

I didn't understand why he went with a code lock. At least with keys it makes it harder to get them made but with a code some one could give it to 1000 people in like 1 minute on the internet.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I just got word from Tim through Miller that 33 is opened back up to our members. Just no motorcycles and keep the noise down. If you are a paid member and didn't get my text with the new code, send me a pm.