Tapatalk and viewing pics

Not unless its something that happened just today.

I would try deleting it and reloading it. I have had to do that several times over the last couple years.

cupcake2.jpg

Ok PC fine. Phone no worky. What is the the little number beside the tapatalk icon on my home screen? It says 38 but I don't know what that is reffering to. It looks like the little number beside your email that says that you have 38 new emails.

View attachment 4657

Ok PC fine. Phone no worky. What is the the little number beside the tapatalk icon on my home screen? It says 38 but I don't know what that is reffering to. It looks like the little number beside your email that says that you have 38 new emails.
it means you have 38 new notifications on your tapatalk forums. Could be new posts, messages, etc.

I upped the supporter Picture amount as it looks like you had reached it, I didnt realize there was a limit. It should work from your phone as well.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
View attachment 4657

The number is supposed to be unread posts. But it can get way off when you have multiple forums setup and it doesn't refresh fast enough to be useful.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I read in the tapatalk support forum that it is a random issue with the 2.5.2 version of the tapatalk app. They say they have it fixed in 2.5.3 but it hasn't been released yet. So basically, it's may be fine for most of us, but not work for others for no reason.