Tapatalk and viewing pics

Here lately when I view pictures using the tapatalk app the phone switches over to Safari and brings the pics up in photobucket......WHY?

ANNNNNDDD, sometimes photobucket has this popup that has nothing to do with the pics and will not allow me to see the pictures because of the advertisement.

Anyone know why?

from doing a little research its also partly a photobucket thing, they want you to see some adds if you are going to see some photos hosted by them.

Mine only does it when the photos seem to be hosted on photobucket. I usually just exit out as soon as I see it bringing me to photobucket. I have never hosted through tapatalk but have the app to do so. Anyone on here do that?

Mine only does it when the photos seem to be hosted on photobucket. I usually just exit out as soon as I see it bringing me to photobucket. I have never hosted through tapatalk but have the app to do so. Anyone on here do that?
yeah, I have hosted through tapatalk a good bit.

Im pretty sure Tapatalk just uploads them to the OffroadSC site, not actually hosted by tapatalk. It does resize them, etc for easier web viewing.
you can host to tapatalk or the forum. When greg was working on it a few months ago I think he may have turned off the tapatalk hosted option.

I just bought the tapatalk hosting app since you can no longer host pics on pirate. That was the only reason for my red star, now you cant host them. That whole website is a croc of **** now.

Unfortunately not for everyone. Some folks are moderated and need approval only there is no moderator to ever approve them nor does anyone give a rats ***. Been through it a million times. Pirate is a defunct entity.

Anyone else having issues posting pics thru Tapatalk? It keeps telling me the pic is not a valid file. I know it's bull because I have tried to post pics that I have already posted just to see.