Red TJ Build

How was it bending that solid rod?
its not bad, the key is if you have to make any of the same bends twice is to mark a line on your tube and start your bend in the same place each time.

I have a peice of heavy c-channel that has two holes drilled in it for a TJ towhook bolt pattern, and I just have two bolts with sleeves bolted through the holes. Then I bend the rod with them.

2013-02-25_19-39-35_140.jpg

Did some work this evening. Still working on the rockers. Got the new beadlocks mounted, made the corner armor and test fit the new mmp and brushless motor.

Thanks, hooked my servo back up to my old ESC and bec and it works fine. I'm going to have to check the MMP out and see if its not putting out enough voltage. I planned to run the CC Bec with the MMP, but was going to test it without it....seems it wont work without it.

Mounted all the electonics today and tightened up all the bolts. Now i just need to make some sleeves for the rear lowers and we are ready to hit the trail.

built some front inner fenders for it last night. I'm a little worried about the MMP being right behind the front right tire. I'm going to extend the inner fender to cover it this week.