Mountain Bikers Trip

Not many people interested in this anymore. I'm down for going up and doing some hiking, there are a few fire towers in the area I would like to check out too. Also there are tons of areas to do some RC Crawling. Anyone want to go up there and camp and hang out for the weekend? I'll still probably bring the bike in hopes that I run one of the Downhill trails up there.

so it was cold wet and miserable last weekend and there wasnt much interest. We still need to do this though. I'm not sure when, but I'll post up when I'm heading to pisgah in May.

I've ordered a few things to fix mine so I should be able to get back riding soon. Still looking to replace my fork and a few things eventually before doing anything to gnarly.

I've ordered a few things to fix mine so I should be able to get back riding soon. Still looking to replace my fork and a few things eventually before doing anything to gnarly.
Casey had that phsylo I think it was with adjustable travel for sale a while ago, I dont think he ever sold it.

Got the derailler back on and looking to ditch the front one and run a single ring up front.

My Hayes nine brakes have always been great except for the 3rd time the lever has fawkd up. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365650470.887764.jpg

The rod keeps "popping" out and won't stay In. Bought a used front brake with lever caliper and cable off eBay, came in yesterday and its broken as well. I've been trying to find somewhere that sells the parts to fix it but have come up short.