Mountain Bikers Trip

saturday is supposed to be good weather this weekend. high of 60ish

I'll be workin on the jeep to get it ready for the gulches run, but I could do a ride if anyone wants to. The palmetto trail is just a gravel trail thats flat, but its a good workout and has some cool scenery, anyone down?

saturday is supposed to be good weather this weekend. high of 60ish

I'll be workin on the jeep to get it ready for the gulches run, but I could do a ride if anyone wants to. The palmetto trail is just a gravel trail thats flat, but its a good workout and has some cool scenery, anyone down?
went out to the palmetto trail sunday for a ride, first time back on the bike since my surgery.

So who is getting ready for the March 23rd ride? Are we on for pisgah?

if im on call i cant ask for the day off...either way prob would not waste a day to take off to go bike riding...rather save that for the 3 day weekend wheeling trips

I've worked several places where I couldn't just go up to them and ask because it would leave them short handed more then likely and I don't like shitting on other people I work with for my entertainment. Thats not saying i never have or don't take off, I just try not to very much. Our types of works are a lot different.

Its not to big of deal taking off where I work now, I should be able to depending on if we're back caught up with work by then. I only work till 12 on Fridays anyways.

Yeah what Steve said. My department only has two people in it, so if one of us is gone the other needs to be there. Every month at the beginning of the month we lay out who has what to do that month and lay it out accordingly. This is why I'm only off for saturday for Harlan, he is going on his honeymoon so a manager is going to fill in for me.

Yeah what Steve said. My department only has two people in it, so if one of us is gone the other needs to be there. Every month at the beginning of the month we lay out who has what to do that month and lay it out accordingly. This is why I'm only off for saturday for Harlan, he is going on his honeymoon so a manager is going to fill in for me.
I hear ya, So I talked to casey today about it and told him to check his schedule. I know the perfect place we could camp. Looking forward to this trip.

huh? no way. Camping at a basecamp near one of the trailheads. Same place we camped last fall. There are 4-5 Downhill runs very close by.

pisgahfall2012 037.jpg

Last edited: