Columbia Has a food truck...mmmmmmmmmmm

So I dont know how many people have seen the Food truck challenges they have had on the food network, but Columbia, SC now has its own version of the west coast craze. The Bone-In Artisan BBQ on wheels truck is here and I can tell yall first hand its tasty.

You can visit there website HERE

And here is their Menu:

They had agreed to come out to our event in april so I figured I better try it before I agreed.

They travel around columbia throughout the week and post their location on twitter and facebook the morning of.

Yesterday they told me they would be over on whaley street in columbia today so the Wife and I headed out there to see what all the hype was about.

Dam, that was some tasty bbq. I had the beef brisket on the fresh facaccia bread that they make daily and it was awesome. Andrea had the pulled pork and it was equally as good.

The prices are more than your average hot dog, but the amount of food you get is worth it. My Brisket basket piled high with hand made chips and fresh made slaw was was easily enough for two.

So if your around columbia and you see this truck, stop in and check it out, you wont be disappointed!!!

IMG_9800.jpg