So, lets plan a big crawl, get everyone out to the pile.

High of almost 60 with a 20% chance of rain, should be a decent day to be outside.

I plan to put on a boston butt in the am and there is a fire pit right near where we are building the trail.

bill, how much clay can you bring?
going to go by arts house tonight and see how much he has left, also have a big bag of dirt left over from my mud pit I'm going to bring too

took advantage of the extra day light and warmer temps yesterday and did a little more work. Started mapping out a trail through the course.

I have a proposition.

A good clean friendly competition.
Everyone put in $1 and we setup a start and a finish with a few cones.
Top 2 scores take the pot. For the record, I have yet to run any of the changes we have made, and I have reworked the entire course.

Worse case scenario you lose $1, best case you win $5 haha. I think it would give us a bit of challenge after we work on the trail in the am.

chance of rain went down to 10% for saturday but we are for sure going to get some friday. Should make for a fun course on saturday with all the dirt I have added. Bring on the Rock bouncers :grinpimp:

took advantage of the extra day light and warmer temps yesterday and did a little more work. Started mapping out a trail through the course.

I have a proposition.

A good clean friendly competition.
Everyone put in $1 and we setup a start and a finish with a few cones.
Top 2 scores take the pot. For the record, I have yet to run any of the changes we have made, and I have reworked the entire course.

Worse case scenario you lose $1, best case you win $5 haha. I think it would give us a bit of challenge after we work on the trail in the am.
hell yell!! my yota is ready to rock out

Working at a power plant i have to be careful about bringing things home haha so i got autorization from the plant manger to bring some stuff from around the plant that i think will be cool in the pile. Ill post some pics later.