Side By Sides

This is true unfortunately. I'm hoping Marcus will get one so we can hit up CAW. That place seemes like it would be a pile of fun on a rzr.

Been there an done the SXS thing. There were almost 30 of us yes 30 that had everything fro Rhinos, T-Rex, Razr, Razr S. You name it we had it in the group. We were riding Harlon, Wind rock etc. If you ride ruff stuff at all you better take extra belts, axles an plenty of tools. We were braking several sets of axles an belts every ride. When I sold mine an built a full size cralwer was the best thing I have ever done. If you havent had one or ever been around one much, I would think twice about one.

get one marcus.. then ill have an excuse to go to CAW more often.. even though ill be on a Honda ATV.. its still a hell of alot of fun!

I have a loaded 09 RZRs for sale right now. Dont let poeple tell you different but these things are super fun. I can go up trails that a rig with 33s cant do. There is some maintence but I spend 80% of my time riding and 20% wrenching vs 95% wrenching an 5% wheelin in a rig.