2013 Trails?

I keep hoping for some snow in the mountains. I wanna try Chestnut Mtn in jocasee gorges. It looks like something I can take my fullsize on (re: heater) but I think it would be more fun in the snow cause its really just an out-and-back forest service road. I stumbled across some info on it while google searching for pics and videos of the hwy11 rides.
Otherwise just hoping to check out hwy 11, go back to gulches, and maybe get the invite to a private area I have a loose connection to.
X2. Some snow wheeling would be awesome.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
If they do May 19th, I won't be able to make it. Since they haven't announced anything, I already committed to something. Bummer, I hope it's a different weekend.

its a daily driver jeep roof top tent trasharoo mountain biking shoot your eye out camping thing... you wouldn't understand :flipoff2:

PS: I talked a guy that is local to the cove and he said he would lead us around in May or June, and we could camp on the trail. He said pick a date.

I need to see what all is going down around that time, but I'm down for the May-June time frame.

01tj

I know its a little ways out, but who wants to go wheeling for Memorial day? I was thinking either Morris Mountian and Choccolocco Mountian like we did last year, or Golden Mountian.

who's down for a mash yer motor march trip on march 9th to somewhere local? thats the weekend of my birthday and i want to spend it wheelin.

Not hardcore, but I'm seriously thinking of setting up a trip to The Wilderness Trail ORV park sometime in April/May. Whenever before it gets hot. I see pictures from there and it just looks cool.