2013 Trails?

X2 the cove. Never heard of shoe mountain. Right now Aetna is on my January-Feb list. Windrock at some point when it gets a little warmer.

Wanting to go back to Uwharrie in April for the big rover event. See some old friends I haven't seen in years.

X2 the cove. Never heard of shoe mountain. Right now Aetna is on my January-Feb list. Windrock at some point when it gets a little warmer.

Wanting to go back to Uwharrie in April for the big rover event. See some old friends I haven't seen in years.
Shoe Creek is in Virginia in George Washington National Forest.

I'll look it up but that is far for me. I'd rather put that gas money toward going to Harlan.

Of course as I tell myself every year, maybe I'll hit the jackpot and ship my truck out to the Rubicon for a weekend!

I keep hoping for some snow in the mountains. I wanna try Chestnut Mtn in jocasee gorges. It looks like something I can take my fullsize on (re: heater) but I think it would be more fun in the snow cause its really just an out-and-back forest service road. I stumbled across some info on it while google searching for pics and videos of the hwy11 rides.
Otherwise just hoping to check out hwy 11, go back to gulches, and maybe get the invite to a private area I have a loose connection to.

I'm wheelin in January, gulches for the Presidents' Day ride, maybe Oscar if funds are available, and Moab in may or June.

Probably a highway 11 ride mixed in there too

Last edited by a moderator: