Anyone interested in trailing around Columbia metro area?

We are getting together again this weekend if anyone is interested. I'm open both days so if anyone would like to get together let me know take care and hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. Thanks

hey brooks yall got any nasty hill climbs down there. mason and quinn have been telling me to come down there with the wraith and crawl with y'all. plan on coming down over break

we could go to the river, but with your wraith better beef up everything plastic haha. Everything is rock out there and its not forgiving like dirt.

we could go to the river, but with your wraith better beef up everything plastic haha. Everything is rock out there and its not forgiving like dirt.
Brooks his wraith is damn near indestructible lol. Chad we can go to my property there is a good amount of stuff out there to play on that you would have fun with your crawler

there's no plastic left on the wraith except the chassis and axle housings. it should be alright. i hope i can get a new charger so i can hook up the 4s on the pro4. should be wicked. ill see when quinn is headed back again after harlan. and ill ride down for a couple days to crawl.

there's no plastic left on the wraith except the chassis and axle housings. it should be alright. i hope i can get a new charger so i can hook up the 4s on the pro4. should be wicked. ill see when quinn is headed back again after harlan. and ill ride down for a couple days to crawl.
are you running beef tubes in the housings?

no no beef tubes but ive only broken one housing and that was at 35mph straight into a tree. no other problems out of the housings. but now i cant keep the vanquish vvd's alive. that motor has some power man.

01tj

no no beef tubes but ive only broken one housing and that was at 35mph straight into a tree. no other problems out of the housings. but now i cant keep the vanquish vvd's alive. that motor has some power man.
Did you get that 4s in there?

yea i ran it for about 20 mins when i first got it. it was stupid fast ask quinn. but i need a new charger to charge it. didnt realize my current charger wont do 4s. if you know anyone that needs a charger lmk. i have a duratrax onyx 245. does any kind of batt and will do two at once up to 3s. internal power supply and balancing.

found a great place to rock crawl by the zoo, here is a couple of videos [video=youtube;VPuWlqV2nzA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPuWlqV2nzA[/video]

if you go to the zoo, instead of turning left turn right and go about a half a mile, as soon as cross the r.r. tracks park on the left, and walk down the trail. its a spot about 25ft by 15ft of rocks, perfect for the rc's, there is water in spots that is running but it is only about 2" deep. probly going saturday if anybody wants to go