Great! Thanks Brooks

I have only been on this site for 30min. I think it is planed out well, easy to get around and will contribute to everyone's need's. I love the set up it is user friendly and will reach out to alot more people and rig's. Than some other sites, local. I hope as user's of this fourm we can strive to make it as large or larger than Great lakes 4x4 or even nc 4x4.

Thanks for taking the time to do this for everyone!

Also are you going to be making sticker with the logo! and are you going to start up a vol.. donation to help support the fourm, and the time it takes to keep up with it!

there will be supporter options with added benefits including giveaways. I also am waiting on the sticker proofs to come back and I will post them up.

I like it alot brooks. A lot easier to get around then how usjeeps is. Thanks for the hard work.

Question about the avatar, I see where the option was to change your avatar but it didnt let me choose, just had the option for no avatar?

Last edited:
I like it alot brooks. A lot easier to get around then how usjeeps is. Thanks for the hard work.

Question about the avatar, I see where the option was to change your avatar but it didnt let me choose, just had the option for no avatar?
that will be an option for supporting members. I will discuss this more when we get the forum running 100%

thanks. i like everything except having to be a club member to see that part of the forum. none of our rides are club memebers only
thats why there is a general trail rides, meetings, and events section.

I think you should be able to see the information just not post, am I correct?

site seems to be working great .good job! when I posted it will only let you post 4 pics on a thread.Is that mewith to big of a pic or just the standered?thanks

2 questions:
Where is the google ads money going to? jk
Will there be an option where paid members dont get google ads? (it takes up the screen and crops the pictures up on my laptop..)

The google ads as well as supporting members money is put back into the website for advertising and software for clubs and vendors

EDIT: also yes Supporter Status cuts alot of the google ads

Last edited:
why is it that when you post or reply to a topic.. it shows up as a new post for the board? (when you're signed in..it shouldnt show you that its a new post since you posted it...lol)

why is it that when you post or reply to a topic.. it shows up as a new post for the board? (when you're signed in..it shouldnt show you that its a new post since you posted it...lol)
but it IS a new post for the board. hmmm, i'll have to look into that one.

It looks like its not bold like a new post would be in that instance.