Guzzy Build

That place is a neighborhood now. I miss riding with as well. I think the best trip I had when it was just me and you and I brought that chick I was dating lol

was looking for some old pics of redbank and I stumbled up on some old pics of guzzy and one from redbank...

stock no lift and 32s
32sno.jpg

new bumper after 2" lift
bumperfron.jpg

first wheeling trip at clemson
f72729mlm.jpg

and here is one from red bank
... hmmm I cant get it to host, but its on this thread

This thread also links to my old imagestation account that was packed with redbank pics, but they closed down and I lost all i had saved when my laptop died...

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/pics-weekend-redbank-76124/

Attachments

thanks they came on the jeep...i kept them until they got so beat up they looked like crap, then we bolted them on a friends jeep and they are still kickin haha

I leaned back in my chair and thought about how much you wheeled that red jeep. You've wheeled it...A LOT. That bumper with the radiator hoop was always my favorite and I vividly remember helping you with one of the 3.73 axles. Can't remember which one, but that was awesome.

How many sets of BFG MTs did you have on that thing? Seemed like you swapped those things out once a semester.

But I like how you still HAVE yours.

I saw Guzzy Monday morning parked across from the McDonalds in Chapin on my way out of town. I should have gone and messed with it but i was in a hurry to get to Indiana

I leaned back in my chair and thought about how much you wheeled that red jeep. You've wheeled it...A LOT. That bumper with the radiator hoop was always my favorite and I vividly remember helping you with one of the 3.73 axles. Can't remember which one, but that was awesome.

How many sets of BFG MTs did you have on that thing? Seemed like you swapped those things out once a semester.

But I like how you still HAVE yours.

thanks max, I have had many sets of bfgs i sortof lost count. I would say at least 7 ATs and MTs

That time you whooped *** on plum mountain/cherry mountain/whatever in the dark with the balt 31" A/Ts was epic.

Oh and later on, swapping out Dave's carrier that he exploded on that hill was educational. Didn't know you could set a vehicle down on its tires without putting on lug nuts!

That time you whooped *** on plum mountain/cherry mountain/whatever in the dark with the balt 31" A/Ts was epic.

Oh and later on, swapping out Dave's carrier that he exploded on that hill was educational. Didn't know you could set a vehicle down on its tires without putting on lug nuts!

good old d35 shenanigans glad mine never broke

429851_4556151060620_223907275_n.jpg

About time to update the old Guzzy build.

I was the lucky winner of the December TJ of the month contest on Jeepforum.com and picked up some new blackmagic brake pads and rotors for the 8.8 as well as a full brakeline set. I think up till now I have been running one stock explorer rear brakeline and one stock TJ front line. So this will hopefully clean up my 8.8 and make it a little more presentable.

Recently I also finally picked up some Rubi flares to clean up the look of Guzzy. Hope I can keep them alive for a while.

251142_10100679797492298_1438555493_n.jpg