Guzzy Build

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I feel like Guzzy has always had that little squat. I remember it leaving the Summit looking like that. Looks real good man, always loved your Jeep.
I figured the fresh charge on the coil overs might have something to do with it.

Still going to keep ATs or is it going to stay on the newly balanced MTs?

How "involved" is rebuilding coilovers? I was thinking of getting Radflos for my Xterra when the time comes for a suspension upgrade.
It wasn't bad at all, just important to keep the area clean and take your time. The hardest part for me was bleeding the shock at the end during reassembly. I'm not sure how radflos compare to fix shocks internally, but they are probably similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figured the fresh charge on the coil overs might have something to do with it.

Still going to keep ATs or is it going to stay on the newly balanced MTs?
Undecided currently. I'll know more after a weekend of wheeling on the KM2s. The fresh charge may have lifted it a bit, or I may not have put it exactly back where it was. But really that photo exaggerates it.
Carolina squat since before it was cool

Undecided currently. I'll know more after a weekend of wheeling on the KM2s. The fresh charge may have lifted it a bit, or I may not have put it exactly back where it was. But really that photo exaggerates it.
Carolina squat since before it was cool

I did end up lowering the coilovers all the way down now, but it still has a bit of squat with the Hardtop on. I dropped it off at CFS Offroad Monday to have them Fix the ARB for good hopefully.

Finally fixed my squat. After doing some research online I decided on a set of the LJ coils from old man emu. Found a set in amazon warehouse deals after looking at softie windows from some post on here.

I was really worried they were going to be really stiff. But they feel great and gave me about an inch of lift over the 18 year old ranch I light duty could I had on the Jeep. The Jeep feels so much better all around when driving it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Did some custom mods to Guzzy at the Christmas trip. I was able to pick up some red fenders from greg that look better than mine and a red hood also this weekend. Time to get her back on the road.

dd63fe1981683e7ca3cb75f6e0291475.jpg

ff910b28339f711c2da966e14f25d676.jpg