Craigslist find of the day

Somebody will buy it for that.
That's ridiculous. Unlimiteds prices are inflated as hell, add the rubicon package and its damn near gold, I think they are worth a premium just bc of only making them for 3 years and I'd love to have one. But a beat up Tj rubicon with bolt ons and swampers isn't worth anything close to that. You can build a lot more capable rig for way less even just building a bolt on TJ.

Ive noticed that lately. Been looking for a TJ or LJ for my brother. And you're right for some reason people want an arm and leg for them lately. I remember when you could get a decent TJ with a lift and tires not totally molested for under 10K and now its hard to find any decent TJ for under 10

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
That's ridiculous. Unlimiteds prices are inflated as hell, add the rubicon package and its damn near gold, I think they are worth a premium just bc of only making them for 3 years and I'd love to have one. But a beat up Tj rubicon with bolt ons and swampers isn't worth anything close to that. You can build a lot more capable rig for way less even just building a bolt on TJ.
Oh yeah, unlimited Rubicons are gold. Almost makes me regret not getting the 06 LJ Rubi I test drove for 14k, but I thought that was high then...

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Oh yeah, unlimited Rubicons are gold. Almost makes me regret not getting the 06 LJ Rubi I test drove for 14k, but I thought that was high then...

You know the saying There's an *** for every seat? Well there's a sucker for every Jeep...