Craigslist find of the day

01tj

I usually put 20-22 gallons in mine, but I don't normally run it until the light comes on either...
Yeah I figured your truck would be that way being that its an LB7.

I may try to call Idaho Rob today and see if he can take care of the issue while doing EFI Live.

yall need some fuel cells in the bed...it would save you money ever trip if you have to stop and get fuel each way...i went nj to here pulling 24ft enclosed it mustang in it and never stopped 700+miles... SC has some of the cheapest fuel so your spending more money ever trip if your filling up somewhere else

My 25' gooseneck weighed 5000 lbs empty. 5k for that setup sounds ok to me. I got about 10mpg hauling 2 rigs. If you are really worried about your mileage while towing you might need a new hobby.

01tj

My 25' gooseneck weighed 5000 lbs empty. 5k for that setup sounds ok to me. I got about 10mpg hauling 2 rigs. If you are really worried about your mileage while towing you might need a new hobby.
Let me rephrase myself. Pulling that trailer isnt worth the loss of mpg in my opinion.

I hear you. My concern with something like that would be local trips. I'd still need (want) a bumper pull trailer to haul for a day trip, and the bigger camper setup for weekend trips.

01tj

I hear you. My concern with something like that would be local trips. I'd still need (want) a bumper pull trailer to haul for a day trip, and the bigger camper setup for weekend trips.
Yeah I'd definitely keep my 16' trailer. If I were to have a set up like that it would be a little bit longer trailer, so I could pull the camper off and haul two rigs if I wanted. I'd also want it to be a low deck trailer.