Craigslist find of the day

Some came with the 5.3 which would probably be a lot of fun in that small of truck.

Friend of mine has the 4cyl and he likes it a lot. They don't ride to bad from my experience. S10 was pretty big shoes to fill.

The Colorado SUCKS. Ranger = way mo betta....also S10 = way mo betta as well. I would rank a ranger way up there with the taco for can't kill ability. But if you care about mileage may as well get a 4.8 reg cab 2wd silverado. They get comparable mileage to the little trucks

Last edited:
It's mine. Finishing my 76 bronco build now and not going through this again... Was going to build a halfcab bronco next. Don't regret building this bronco but it requires too much time and money...

The bronco on CL has a really straight tub however it does look terrible in the picture... it has great door post, new floor pans, power steering box and 76-77 Dana 44 with disk brakes. You have to be a crazy-a bronco person to appreciate it.

01tj

Nick Driver, he lives in Seneca and takes good care of his equipment. He has always had nice stuff and always taken care of it. #fact
Hangs out with Tommy Glenn on a regular basis.
It looks like a nice trailer. I talked to him earlier and he said it weighs 5500 lbs. once I loaded the jeep and supplies I'd be sitting at 10k. That's a nice fuel bill to have to flip myself. Sure would be nice to have that set up though.

It looks like a nice trailer. I talked to him earlier and he said it weighs 5500 lbs. once I loaded the jeep and supplies I'd be sitting at 10k. That's a nice fuel bill to have to flip myself. Sure would be nice to have that set up though.
5k ain't that big of a fuel difference

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

It's got heat, I've seen it at Morrris Mtn in the drizzling rain on RBD weekend. It's also situated so that the deck of the trailer is a nice elevated area to hang out and sit around on like a front porch.