Craigslist find of the day

I don't even know that they check them that much at the local places.. I know carolina adventure world has the same 50" regulation, but they don't enforce that at all

You'd lap me. Sorta wish I still had my raptor now that there is someone to ride with down here. If I could get someone to ride regularly I'd ditch the rzr for another 450 prolly. And put a wad of cash in the school boy fund.

Sent from my iPhone while sitting on the crapper

I'll go. The ole Honda don't go so fast, but I like to ride. I've been looking for a reason to hit CAW up. I will have to play in some mud holes though

Sent from my Obama phone....

If understand correct last few replys were about ATV ridding I'm also looking to go somewhere with mud, I have Yamaha Big Bear with superswampers on it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

There was chatter of a caw trip a while back. I'm still game after Harlan. Any Friday will work. Or any Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone while sitting on the crapper

I don't see myself getting another 4wheeler, as they are not allowed at most offroad parks like a RZR is.
i actually went out with every intention of buying a rzr.. then they told me how much they cost, so i left with an ATV. I needed something for the farm to get around on, and I like to play in the mud and it was the least expensive option.I can play in the mud all day on my foreman, but for some reason i hate the mud in anything else..