Craigslist find of the day

I'll shed some light on that. It is purpose built for quail hunting in large plantation style hunts. The guide drives, the hunters sit up top and watch the dogs work. One of the boxes on the side is for the shotguns, and the platforms are either for hunters to climb on/off or for dogs to ride.

Not that I've ever been privy to that type of hunt, but I've seen pictures and such. I'm more of the "burn more calories walking than I harvest in quail meat" kind of hunter.

If anyone comes across or has a fold and tumble rear seat cheap I need one. I want to put a seat in the back of the xj for the pup. I need something that will fold up out of the way because where I want to put the seat is where I store my jumper cables and air hose and other things. I think a TJ/YJ seat would work perfect.

If anyone comes across or has a fold and tumble rear seat cheap I need one. I want to put a seat in the back of the xj for the pup. I need something that will fold up out of the way because where I want to put the seat is where I store my jumper cables and air hose and other things. I think a TJ/YJ seat would work perfect.
Larry Anderson has one, I’ll ask him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not Craig's lists, but Facebook!

Super score of the year!
Bestop TJ soft doors for $25
I grabbed them up yesterday. They need new latches, and then I'll likely give them to my nephew. 9ee4ef95759f4a6c294a821c167979bd.jpg
SERIOUSLY!?!? you got the doors? I asked the guy about them 4 minutes after he posted them and he never responded. I was hopping to get them so I could have some weather protection white being able to throw them in the back when it was alright out so I could get some airflow. My blower motor went out so I have no A/C and I've just been cooking.

SERIOUSLY!?!? you got the doors? I asked the guy about them 4 minutes after he posted them and he never responded.
Yep, he had 45 people message him about them. I think I found them about 2min after he posted them. I was amazed that he didn't pull the listing after people started offering him more money. Honest guy, and honored the price.
I cleaned them up, and ordered new latches. Have them to my nephew as a present last night!

My blower motor went out so I have no A/C and I've just been cooking.
If it's the blower motor you would be better served spending another $15 and buy one to fix your HVAC!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077MYRY26/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_xBonBbR0FA35D