Craigslist find of the day

Saw that the other day. WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. If he gets that for it, I think i'll open up a car lot and let him sell for me. Sit back and count hundo's.

On another note. As a lot of you probably saw on my Facebook, the TJ was broken into Friday night. Yeah, yeah, I know don't leave expensive stuff in a Jeep if your going to the bar. I had my Garmin Nuvi 765t GPS and my Ipod 160g with around 13K songs on it stolen along with some other small stuff. They even stole the CD Player faceplate. Damn what a dick move. The top was off and everything locked in the glove box. So, if anyone sees any of this stuff on facebook, ebay, craigslist, etc. for sale just let me know. I have started by hitting pawn shops as I feel like atleast the GPS will turn up. I have all of the stuff where I bought all of this junk and the ipod (unless they remove music) is quite easy to identify by me. I'd mainly just like to get my damn faceplate and ipod back. Mainly the ipod.

Also, looks like I am in the market for above said items. Seeing that I am jobless at the moment I gotta be on the cheap. I have an old ipod I had given my brother to get me by but will end up buying another big one at some point. So if you have anything I might be interested in at a good price let me know.

I got an alpine cd player i'll give you if you want. Took it out my truck to replace it with what i got now.

I actually had a old Pioneer unit sitting in the shop I swapped in. The Alpine doesn't have an auxillary by chance does it? Thats all I am really missing on the head unit right now. I have found face plates for the old Kenwood pretty cheap but if that one had an auxillary that would be clutch. Thanks Steve.

Also, looks like I am in the market for above said items. Seeing that I am jobless at the moment I gotta be on the cheap. I have an old ipod I had given my brother to get me by but will end up buying another big one at some point. So if you have anything I might be interested in at a good price let me know.
Might be able to help you out on the radio part. I'm looking at replacing my sony head unit with a bluetooth one fairly soon.

"$17,000 is what I'm thinking for a starting price considering what High Country 4x4 and other places sell Jeeps like half the size of this for."

Im sure they at least have a d60 front end and maybe an atlas.... Not a disco D30 and 40's....... 5k is more a reasonable price... who plays for ASU anyway? Like those signatures will really make the value go up...

"$17,000 is what I'm thinking for a starting price considering what High Country 4x4 and other places sell Jeeps like half the size of this for."

Im sure they at least have a d60 front end and maybe an atlas.... Not a disco D30 and 40's....... 5k is more a reasonable price... who plays for ASU anyway? Like those signatures will really make the value go up...
ive been to high country 4x4 and the jeeps they sell are built to order rubi-truck conversion optioned any way you want. that guys crazy.