Member rides

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Is there a place on the site to post pictures of your vehicle? Besides the intro section, or is that where you are supposed to keep pics? Is there not an area dedicated to upload your pictures?

BTW, who runs this site? Just curious. Trying to get a feel for everything.

I run the site. I setup the introductions section so that people could post their pictures of their vehicles. If you have any ideas how we could do this better please dont hesitate to make a suggestion.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Well, nice to meet you. And also, thanks for mentioning the club here in the midlands (mentioned in another post). I will do my best to be at that meeting. I asked who ran the site just to get to know the people involved. And I asked about the pictures, knowing that most likely it is a space issue, to let you know that I may be able to help. Probably not right away, because you don't know me from adam. But, me and my wife run an IT support company that services Greenville and Columbia. I have the resources to help with a site like this. We can discuss this as we get to know each other. BTW, nice jeep, looks like a tougher version of mine.

EDIT:

I have added a "Vehicle Buildups" section. And the introductions will be for new members while the buildups can be numerous vehicles that one person may have.

I'm moving this to comments and suggestions.

Last edited: