My Junk

As far as the body goes, an cruiser or early bronco would be ideal. I always wanted to do something to resemble the buggy but I don't have the patience to do that. Not even close.

with the criuser and EB bodies you are going to have to either trim them significantly, or limit your uptravel significantly, as the crawler chassis like you have are all uptravel.

if you switch from a 14 tooth pinion to a 20 tooth you will gain some wheel speed.

I hear ya, take the 8 screws from the chassis to the skid plate off and the four from the skid to the tranny and bam then take the tranny apart and the gears pop right out and in; can be done in 10 minutes so just wack it one less time and fix it!

Yeah I changed a few things haha, nah just unbolt the skid from the chassis and the four bolts on the skid to the tranny and you will be able to take the tranny and motor out.

Brooks, you wanna mail me those batteries and pinion gear? I can paypal ya the money. Ordered everything else today. Ol' girl gonna have a body and some stamina now. Maybe it will go a little faster too...

Brooks, you wanna mail me those batteries and pinion gear? I can paypal ya the money. Ordered everything else today. Ol' girl gonna have a body and some stamina now. Maybe it will go a little faster too...
batteries are going in the mail at lunch.

what all did you order for it?

Went with the Brood Stump Humper and the Doved EB body. Body and motor will be here today (I think). Charger won't be here till later in the week.

Got the body cut out and started painting it. Then figured out via Brooks that I will need side posts to mount it correctly. O well. Other than that it's turning out pretty well thus far. Will post some pics after I finish it.

And man it's a process to prep/paint these things. Took a lot longer than I would have figured to cut that thing out.