My Junk

I dont see where the problem is, looks like the bearing sits on the same spot on the new pinion, so I would think it would work. You do have two bearings on the pinion right? What kind of driveshaft do you have? the set screw it came with should thread right in if its a stock driveshaft.
The set screw is larger in the driveshafts I have. And yes I had two bearings in it. I'll toy with it some more. I know it's hard to understand without being hands on. And my lack of RC knowledge. So many small seemingly unimportant but very important parts......

The set screw is larger in the driveshafts I have. And yes I had two bearings in it. I'll toy with it some more. I know it's hard to understand without being hands on. And my lack of RC knowledge. So many small seemingly unimportant but very important parts......
get a pic of your driveshafts.

dam, you got them gangsa MIP driveshafts, those bad boys are $40 a pair. I know MIPs come with long bolts now, may have to pick up a long set screw from the hardware store and grind down the threads to fit in the pinion. or buy some replacements online. Can probably use a small button head bolt and grind the threads down as well.
Yeah, thats what I was thinking. Will prob go the the hardware store and see what they have one day.

I pulled the front end apart just to look and make sure I had everything done right. And I did.

I was trying to get by with two set scres on the current setup and I think it was allowing it to slip and pull the outter pinion bearing out of the housing. Thats where the issues was.

The front seems to have about the same play as the rear with no driveshaft connected. Apparently the driveshaft keeps everything tight. So simple....

I finally got this thing fixed. Any idea what it would be worth to sell it Brooks or Marcus?

I have kicked around the idea of getting a short course truck or a late model. Would possibly trade for something of the sort if anyone is interested. There is a pretty cool track up in Simpsonville now that does some races.

Axial SWX chassis
Early Bronco body
Team Brood Stump humper 35T motor and Integy Lathe Pro 55T motor (20 and 14t pinion gears)
2 LIPO 1300 2S Batteries as well as a Stick pack regular battery
Rooster Crawler
Hi-Tec Servo HS-5955TC
All metal gears in the trans as well as a spare stock trans
New rear R&P

I finally got this thing fixed. Any idea what it would be worth to sell it Brooks or Marcus?

I have kicked around the idea of getting a short course truck or a late model. Would possibly trade for something of the sort if anyone is interested. There is a pretty cool track up in Simpsonville now that does some races.
you could probably part it out for more than selling it whole.

you could probably part it out for more than selling it whole.
Noted, what price would you put on things? I ain't gotta clue what this crap is worth. It was impulse as **** buying it to begin with...
I have never been into the RC thing, just thought a shortcourse truck or something like that may be more fun.

Noted, what price would you put on things? I ain't gotta clue what this crap is worth. It was impulse as **** buying it to begin with...
I have never been into the RC thing, just thought a shortcourse truck or something like that may be more fun.
what are you looking to get out of it?